Japanese Boogie Funk

Funky admins : funkiness, Wonder B

Wonder B

Re: Japanese Boogie Funk

Message par Wonder B »

Oh l'enfoiréééééééé il prend le disque sorti de sa pochette dans ses dents avant de le placer sur les platines! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :grrrrrrr: :grrrrrrr: :grrrrrrr:

translation : the motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer takes the following record in between his teeth before placing it on the other turntable!!!!! :grrrrrrr: :grrrrrrr: :grrrrrrr: :grrrrrrr:

That's a total NO/NO for me LOOOOOOOOOL

PS : Sorry I haven't got a clue about that record you mentioned

Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
Wonder B

Message par Wonder B »

CHRYMEpays you should take a look at that new LP coming out these days (Japanese female funk compilation (double LP)

I made a presentation right here :
https://funk-o-logy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8384
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
CRHYMEpays

Message par CRHYMEpays »

It would be a pleasure to read your review but it says ''You are not authorised to read this forum"
But if you by any chance the Exotic Yokagao : Super City Pop 2LP gatefold , I already got it and it's a floor burner
for the rest : taking a record with his teeth is kinda extreme but I guess that's how japanese heads are or he just eats/sleeps exclusively on records , no food , water or bed
Wonder B

Message par Wonder B »

He can live on just about anything he wants but the way he takes care of the records means he would never be able to even get inside my house LOL

About the record I was talking about, I think you could not access that part of the forum because it needs a certain amount of posts to be able to get there. It's the only part of the forum that requires this...

Anyway here's the link to get to the record. Since it will only be out in a few days, you could not possibly have it already! But I hope you'll like it!

Check here : Tokyo Nights: Female J Pop Boogie Funk 1981-1988
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
CRHYMEpays

Message par CRHYMEpays »

True for the access, despite I got some posts over the 10 required, it's just not enough, might be some of my posts aren't that great or else

Thank you for the tip, snippets and tracklist are on point, but I guess I won't be copping it, mainly cause the main key tracks that are on it, I already got from the Lovin Mighty Fire and Exotic Yokagao: Super City Pop compilations
Anyway great to see JPN City Pop is getting some more shine outside of Japan, at last
silverfox

Message par silverfox »

I blew the lock, you are now a V.I.P. "funkologist".
CRHYMEpays

Message par CRHYMEpays »

That's really truly appreciated Silverfox
It's X-Mas in advance !
thank you :yeahhh:
Wonder B

Message par Wonder B »

Bravo CRHYMEpays you're IN now hahahaha

Your comment about tracks being already on other compilations is also right on the money! (pun intended!). I'll never understand why people who put together these kind of compilations don't check what's already on the market. In the end it's sure to impact their sales as people like you, who already have the previous ones, won't pay for doubles...
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
CRHYMEpays

Message par CRHYMEpays »

I'm glad to be a VIP :lol:

For the compilations, I don't know, I think it's just maybe bad A&R or simply aimed to different markets
but in the end, I think everybody has its place and it's the buyer who got to decide and / or his wallet !
Wonder B

Message par Wonder B »

In today's internet market, I think anything coming out is aimes at just anybody on the planet and it's poor judgement not to make your compilation entirely desirable by everyone. And to have tracks already featured on other releases dampens buyer's attraction... Just too bad.
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
Répondre

Funk-o-logues actuellement en ligne

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Aucun Funk-o-logue et 84 extraterrestres